Machine and Manual Assembly Operations Worker
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Our company is continuing to grow at a tremendous pace. As a result, we have full-time Machine & Manual Assembly Operations positions available. We have many immediate, full-time, permanent positions to fill on multiple shifts.
Our company is known for its excellent employee benefits. We offer:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Program
• 401(k) with company match
• Short-term & long-term disability
• Paid personal days
• Paid vacation days
In this position you will be responsible for operating intelligent and non-intelligent machinery to produce accurate healthcare statements and similar materials.
• Experience with Pitney Bowes or Bell & Howell direct mail inserting equipment is very helpful but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates as long as you're self-motivated and willing to learn.
• Quality control/auditing experience.
• Experience with USPS mailing rules and requirements helpful but not required.
• Must have good mechanical aptitude.
• Must have a very good attitude.
• Must be very reliable.
• Must have very good attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors, managers & service technicians.
• Ability to accurately follow process controls and procedures.
• Must have the ability to work overtime, holidays, and weekends when necessary.
If you're interested in this opportunity, you can email your resume or fill out an application at our facility Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Please do not call regarding this position. Phone calls will not be accepted or returned. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.