Sorry, this job has expired.
Sebis Direct Document Management is continuing to grow at a tremendous pace. As a result, we have full-time Production Operator positions in the area of Assembly and Document Production to fill at our Brooklyn Heights, Ohio facility. We have many immediate, full-time, permanent positions to fill on multiple shifts.
As a Production Operator you will operate intelligent and non-intelligent machinery to produce accurate healthcare statements and similar materials.
• Experience with Pitney Bowes or Bell & Howell direct mail inserting equipment is very helpful but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates as long as you're self-motivated and willing to learn.
• Experience with USPS mailing rules and requirements is helpful but not required.
• Must be able to work overtime, holidays and weekends when necessary.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with Supervisors, Managers & Service Technicians.
• Must be able to accurately follow process controls and procedures.
• Must be reliable and have a good attitude and good mechanical aptitude.
We have excellent employee benefits.
Sebis was built from the ground up to facilitate complex document applications that demand accuracy, quality, and high velocity. We provide exceptional quality document management and delivery using the latest technology to improve document processes. Our plants in Chicago and Cleveland are state of the art automated document factory facilities. Sebis provides a zero defect environment which ensures document integrity.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email or fax your resume.
Fax: (216) 741-4999.
Please do not call regarding this position. Phone calls will not be accepted or returned. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.