Production Quality Control Lead
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Sebis Direct Document Management is continuing to grow at a tremendous pace. As a result, we have an opening for a newly-created, full-time Production Quality Control Lead position.
Our company is known for its excellent employee benefits. We offer:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Program
• 401(k) with company match
• Short-term & long-term disability
• Paid personal days
• Paid vacation days
Pay for this position is based on experience.
As the Production Quality Control Lead you will work with management and staff to ensure compliance with established quality standards as well as customer specifications. You are also responsible for supervising, monitoring, documenting and communicating deviations and taking appropriate corrective and preventive action.
• Quality control/auditing experience.
• Prior supervision and training experience.
• Must be good with computers and very comfortable working with them on a daily basis.
• Very reliable with a good attitude.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Work in the areas of production verifying, performing, and enforcing all quality control aspects related to procedures, imaging output, assembled output, inventory, packing, shipping, etc.
• Conduct and report regular internal audits and evaluations of procedures, imaged output, assembled output, work materials, etc.
• Initiate any corrective and preventative actions related to quality assurance and compliance. Must be comfortable enforcing compliance with various members of staff.
• Implement and improve quality control operating procedures.
• Effectively identify and troubleshoot problems and defects.
• Participate in routine visual inspections.
• Train/re-train other employees in their daily tasks to ensure optimum quality control.
• Assist production supervisors with various administrative tasks such as closing of jobs, production run approvals/sign-offs, etc.
• Ability to accurately follow processes and procedures.
• Excellent attention-to-detail is required.
• Excellent communication skills required.
You must have the ability to work overtime, holidays, and weekends when necessary.
If you're interested in this opportunity, you can email your resume or fill out an application at our facility Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Please do not call regarding this position. Phone calls will not be accepted or returned. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.